Monday, June 18, 2012

Launch


So, today I'm launching the beta test for Life v 4.0.  Previous versions of Life include Life 1.0 (active from birth until beginning of first marriage), Life 1.1 (active from beginning to end of first marriage), Life 2.0 (active from divorce to beginning of second marriage), Life 2.1 (active from beginning of second marriage to the birth of daughter), and Life 3.0 (active from the time of miscarriage of second child to the release of the latest version).

This latest version hopes to address certain problems that have been overlooked in previous versions of Life, namely lack of exercise and devotion to creativity.  There will be bugs.  I am well aware of this, but I am hoping I can work these out in collaboration with my Programmer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment